Digital Servicebook has a lot to offer. So how do you make sure you benefit from all the tools and advantages?
We have gathered all the information you need. Right here.
Let’s get started!
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
- Yes – All car manufacturers in the world are subject to the same warranty rules
- See more about warranty and legislation here
Mazda, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Seat, Jaguar, Landrover, Ford, Skoda, Toyota, Nissan, Suzuki, Hyundai, Smart, Mini
- No – It is always the car owner who must be able to present documentation (which is not possible with an “original” servicebook)
- If you use an “original” servicebook, your customer must ALWAYS have extended documentation.
- YES – it is ALWAYS the car owner who must document that service has been performed – both under warranty and purchase / sale of the car.
- The car owner gets automatic, direct access to data from the workshop that performs service.
- Yes – The manufacturer always has access to documentation for service performed, in warranty cases.
- The paper servicebook can be uploaded to Digital-Servicebook.com and in the future service can be added digitally.
- Watch this car BY92196
- Under 1 minute
- Can be done manually via WEB / APP or directly via integration from the vast majority of IT systems used by the automotive industry.
- Watch a video here
- More time – save at least 10 minutes per service
- Give the customer access to data
- Keep the warranty
- Prevent ODOmeter cheating – Watch this car AK41895
- Only one service book for all cars.
- All countries – Digital-Servicebook.com is built on VIN number, so all cars from all over the world can use Digital-Servicebook.
- To date, no warranty cases have been rejected – if a manufacturer ask questions or will reject a warranty case – just contact our support, who will then take over the dialogue with the manufacturer.
- And with the PRO solution, our legal team takes over and runs the case against the manufacturer.
User Guides - Step-by-Step
Get an easy overview of the functions in Digital Servicebook
See our Quick Guide
Create the car owner
Give the customer access to the car’s service documentation. This gives the customer connection to the workshop and access to the car’s data digitally (good customer service).
The customer is called for future service via SMS (if “upcoming” service is used).
The more data you enter, the greater value of the system you and your customers get.
Timing belt, wheel change, insurance damage, undercarriage treatment, AC, oil change etc. – everything can be added.
Cars, buses, motorcycles, trailers, caravans, etc. – all with a VIN number can be added.
Can be used for both paper and online service books.
Use the Trusted Provider logo
Use the logo that shows your customers that you are doing quality work and documenting it digitally.
Use the logo on websites, Facebook, marketing etc.
Spend a little, gain a lot
Without Digital Servicebook, it can take around 5-10 minutes to stamp a car. If you have 8 services a day that adds up to over an hour, which then adds up to over 20 hours a month! Try our price calculator and see how quickly your subscription fee starts working for you.